I really love writing on here and don’t do it anywhere near as much as I want to so I’m determined to start writing more. Anyway to get things started properly I thought I’d share a little about me.
Obviously if you’ve read any of my blogs you’ll know that I’m mummy to 14 month old, Harley, and he is my world. He’s a gorgeous little boy who’s so loving and cuddly, with a love of bread, Star Girl by McFly and walking up and down the garden with anything that can function as a walker.
But here are some things you might now know about me…
- I can easily eat nine chocolate biscuits in five minutes. It’s disgusting I know but I seriously feel it’s an illness.
- I have a major obsession with reality TV. Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Real Housewives of anywhere, Made in Chelsea, TOWIE, Geordie Shore. Seriously the list could go on forever.
- I once lost feeling in my leg for six months because I drank too much. True story, one NYE I trapped a nerve in my sleep and couldn’t feel my leg for pretty much half a year…
- Which brings me onto my next point, sometimes I can be a little dramatic. Only a little.
- Black skinny jeans are my best friend. I have about 18 pairs and wear them allllll the time.
- I’m a not-so-secret One Direction fan. I’m still struggling with the hiatus.
- I binge-watch TV programmes like there’s no tomorrow. Peaky Blinders is my current fave. Tommy Shelby tho.
- Grey is my favourite colour. Grey walls, grey sofa, grey front door. Grey everything. My house is basically just a museum of different shades of grey.
- I’m petrified of flying and cotton wool. Not quite sure why either.
- I have to have one can of Diet Coke a day. If I haven’t had my DC then I can’t function properly.
And now you know. I have an irrational fear of cotton wool and have far too much love for reality TV. Hope you feel like you know me a little better now!
The Aspiring Yummy Mummy. X